|←||L&O, Episode 6.06||→|
|Production number: K0104|
First aired: 15 November 1995
| Written By|
Michael S. Chernuchin
The detectives try to solve a coed's murder, which was described on-line.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Benjamin Bratt as Detective Rey Curtis
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Jill Hennessy as A.D.A. Claire Kincaid
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Rochelle Oliver as Judge Grace Larkin
- Josh Pais as Assistant M.E. Borak
- Pat Moya as Deborah Curtis
- Sandy Duncan as Michelle 'Shelly' Kates
- Ralph Williams as Dean Kirkwood
- Sharon Martin as Megan Maslin
- Glenn Fitzgerald as Merril Grupp
- Laura Esterman as Professor Florence Cooley
- Peter Sarsgaard as Josh Strand
- Peter Pamela Rose as Trish
- Matthew Faber as Scott Wilder
- Monica Trombetta as Patti
- Emmanuel Xuereb as Amos Brady
- Edward Lally as Mr. Reich
- Cecilia DeWolf as Mrs. Reich
- Herb Downer as Judge Morris Birch
- Marisa Redanty as Cheryl Diggs
- Catherine Perry as Cheryl Fugazy
- Chad Coleman as Weiner
- Jim Barry as Dr. Harry Prescott
- Toby Poser as Uni Fox
- Christopher Tracy as Attorney (uncredited)
- Alison Reich (victim)
- Jane Austen
- Ted Bundy
- City College of New York
- Jeffrey Dahmer
- George Gershwin
- Shecky Greene
- Jim Jones
- Moby Dick
- Cleveland, Ohio
- O. J. Simpson
- Susan Smith
|“||Had their own private john, huh? A far cry from the open stalls at C.C.N.Y. Maybe if I had a room like this, I would've finished the damn book.||”|
–Lennie Briscoe about Moby Dick.
- Anita Van Buren: "The more I stab you, the more I want you".
- Lennie Briscoe: Sounds like Gershwin.
- Anita Van Buren: Damn. My college's idea of sex and literature was Jane Eyre.
|“||We're gonna need a mop in here.||”|
–Rey Curtis after a suspect wets himself
- Claire Kincaid: I'll be assisting Jack McCoy
- Michelle Kates: Jack. Oh goody. Is he still bedding...what's-her-name, with the red hair?
- Claire Kincaid: No. No.
- Michelle Kates: Oh. A serious one. Don't sweat it, sweetie. Ten more years in this business, even the tax code will break you up. What do you say, tomorrow, 11 o'clock, Jack's office?
- Jack McCoy: Shelly's representing the Maslin girl.
- Claire Kincaid: She's a real piece of work.
- Jack McCoy: Don't kid yourself. Shelly Kates can work 48 hours into a day. She's a hell of an attorney.
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|