|←||SVU, Episode 19.10||→|
|Production number: 19010|
First aired: 10 January 2018
| Written By|
While SVU investigates a case that involves two students in a special needs school, Rollins discovers that one child's medical issues stem from a surprising source.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Jenna Stern as Judge Elana Barth
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Ryan Buggle as Noah Porter-Benson
- Mouzam Makkar as Defense Attorney Dara Miglani
- Charlotte Cabell & Vivian Cabell as Jesse Rollins
- Dendrie Taylor as Dawn McLaughlin
- Erin Wilhelmi as Mariel McLaughlin
- George Sheffey as Lou McLaughlin
- Mandi Masden as Vanessa Banks
- Joanna Parson as Dr. Alexandra Levy
- Jon Shaver as Randy Hill
- Andrea Cirie as Alicia Flock
- Conor Tague as Cody Hill
- Tywan Wade as Taylor Jones
- Claire Neumann as Susan Glaser
- Danielle Famble as Juror #2
- Barba: (after seeing one of Noah's toys in a "prison") What's he in for?
- Olivia: Stealing all the ice cream.
- Barba: I never trusted that elephant.
- Rollins: You know, what Dawn did to her daughter, she took away her childhood. It's unforgivable. But... she's sick. I mean, I just... I can't wrap my head around that we want her punished.
- Carisi: Listen, Rollins, why don't you go home and be with Jesse? I haven't forgotten that you have a kid, too, you know?
- Rollins: After what Liv went through, I'm fine.
- Carisi: Look, you're a single mom. You're a full-time cop. Your life is not easy. And it's okay to say that out loud every once in a while.
- Carisi: (to Dawn McLaughlin) Dawn, we know you love your daughter and you're doing the best that you can. And doctors, they don't always know the answers.
- Olivia: So, you guys managing without me?
- Rollins: Yeah, and Fin loves being in charge, I can tell you that.
Background Information and Notes
- This episode shares many similarities with the real life case of Gyspy Rose Blanchard
- Another Law & Order franchise episode that deals with a woman who abuses their child for attention is the Law & Order episode "Precious".
Episode scene cards
Bellevue Hospital Center
"Gone Baby Gone"
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit