|←||L&O, Episode 10.07||→|
|Production number: E1102|
First aired: 24 November 1999
| Written By|
René Balcer & Lynne E. Litt
The investigation regarding a woman found comatose in her apartment opens an unusual case involving murder and a possible frame-up.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Lynne Thigpen as Judge Ida Boucher
- James Rebhorn as Defense Attorney Charles Garnett
- Donald Corren as Medill
- Judy Kaye as Judge Susan Lehman
- Sebastian Roché as Ken Taylor
- Kevin O'Rourke as Detective O'Malley
- Heather Robinson as Emily Wehler
- John Hillner as Larry Taylor
- Clare Hoak as Tina
- Joyce Lynn O'Connor as Linda Ashton
- Mary Peterson as Michelle
- David Harbour as Mike
- Charles Stransky as Nick Tidwell
- Ramsey Faragallah as Dr. Supay
- Buzz Bovshow as Alan
- Andy Fowle as Anthony Felker
- Steve Brady as Rudie
- Gary Ray as Lester Crockwell
- Kristin Rohde as CSU Margo Sterger
- David Eye as First CSU
- Joseph DeVito as Jury Member (uncredited)
- Julie Gorham
- Swanson Hotel
- Private Encounters
- Cecelia Knowles
- People v. Mulligan
- O.J. Simpson
- Wizard of Oz
|“||Yes, I'm still here. Okay. No, no, no, no, I'm not hanging up. Computer company from hell, I've been on hold half an hour! I sent my kid's computer in to get fixed, and they lost it. No, you don't want me to come down there.||”|
–Anita Van Buren
- Policeman: Downstairs neighbor heard noises sometime after midnight, didn't think it was anything to worry about.
- Lennie Briscoe: Or worth getting out of bed for.
- Ken Taylor: That's not possible.
- Ed Green: O.J. or no O.J., DNA doesn't lie, my man.
- Anita Van Buren: Mr. Taylor, at this time would you like to make a statement?
- Ken Taylor: It is not possible.
- Anita Van Buren: I'll take that as a no.
- Ken Taylor: Charles. Do something!
- Lennie Briscoe: Yeah counselor, why don't you click your heels three times and say there's no place like home.
- Lennie Briscoe: You see, whoever raped Cecilia used a condom, except some of his little guys got away from him. That's why we took your blood, Taylor.
- Ken Taylor: That doesn't concern me one bit.
- Anita Van Buren: The lab results are in. The DNA found at the scene matches the sample we took from the sheets.
- Lennie Briscoe: Ooh! You should have been more careful when removing your party hat, Ken.
Background information and notes
- In this episode, it is revealed Detective Ed Green's father was a Petroleum Engineer who took Ed to Hong Kong when he was a teenager.
- Goof: Judy Kaye is credited as "Judge Susan Liebman" but her later two appearances have her name listed in both the credits and nameplates as "Susan Lehman".
Episode scene cards
Taylor Family Barn
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|