|←||L&O, Episode 10.07||→|
|Production number: E1102|
First aired: 24 November 1999
| Written By|
René Balcer & Lynne E. Litt
Plot[edit | edit source]
The investigation regarding a woman found comatose in her apartment opens an unusual case involving murder and a possible frame-up.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main cast[edit | edit source]
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
Recurring cast[edit | edit source]
- Lynne Thigpen as Judge Ida Boucher
- James Rebhorn as Defense Attorney Charles Garnett
- Donald Corren as Medill
- Judy Kaye as Judge Susan Lehman
Guest cast[edit | edit source]
- Sebastian Roché as Ken Taylor
- Kevin O'Rourke as Detective O'Malley
- Heather Robinson as Emily Wehler
- John Hillner as Larry Taylor
- Clare Hoak as Tina
- Joyce Lynn O'Connor as Linda Ashton
- Mary Peterson as Michelle
- David Harbour as Mike
- Charles Stransky as Nick Tidwell
- Ramsey Faragallah as Dr. Supay
- Buzz Bovshow as Alan
- Andy Fowle as Anthony Felker
- Steve Brady as Rudie
- Gary Ray as Lester Crockwell
- Kristin Rohde as CSU Margo Sterger
- David Eye as First CSU
- Joseph DeVito as Jury Member (uncredited)
References[edit | edit source]
- Julie Gorham
- Swanson Hotel
- Private Encounters
- Cecelia Knowles
- People v. Mulligan
- O.J. Simpson
- Wizard of Oz
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|“||Yes, I'm still here. Okay. No, no, no, no, I'm not hanging up. Computer company from hell, I've been on hold half an hour! I sent my kid's computer in to get fixed, and they lost it. No, you don't want me to come down there.||”|
–Anita Van Buren
- Policeman: Downstairs neighbor heard noises sometime after midnight, didn't think it was anything to worry about.
- Lennie Briscoe: Or worth getting out of bed for.
- Ken Taylor: That's not possible.
- Ed Green: O.J. or no O.J., DNA doesn't lie, my man.
- Anita Van Buren: Mr. Taylor, at this time would you like to make a statement?
- Ken Taylor: It is not possible.
- Anita Van Buren: I'll take that as a no.
- Ken Taylor: Charles. Do something!
- Lennie Briscoe: Yeah counselor, why don't you click your heels three times and say there's no place like home.
- Lennie Briscoe: You see, whoever raped Cecilia used a condom, except some of his little guys got away from him. That's why we took your blood, Taylor.
- Ken Taylor: That doesn't concern me one bit.
- Anita Van Buren: The lab results are in. The DNA found at the scene matches the sample we took from the sheets.
- Lennie Briscoe: Ooh! You should have been more careful when removing your party hat, Ken.
Background information and notes[edit | edit source]
- In this episode, it is revealed Detective Ed Green's father was a Petroleum Engineer who took Ed to Hong Kong when he was a teenager.
- Goof: Judy Kaye is credited as "Judge Susan Liebman" but her later two appearances have her name listed in both the credits and nameplates as "Susan Lehman".
Episode scene cards[edit | edit source]
Taylor Family Barn
External Links[edit | edit source]
Law & Order