Philip LeStrange (born May 8, 1942 in The Bronx, New York) is an actor who played nine different characters in all three primary shows of the Law & Order franchise.
Law & Order
- The Working Stiff (1992) as Corcoran's Lawyer
- Self Defense (1992) as McDowell
- White Rabbit (1994) as Wick
- Corruption (1996) as Commissioner De Maio
- Turnaround (1997) as Larry Fuchs
- Turnstile Justice (2000) as Barry Deen
- All in the Family (2004) as Paul Chagals
Law & Order: CI
Law & Order: SVU
- Strain (2005) as Henry the Super
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.