Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Philip LeStrange (born May 8, 1942 in The Bronx, New York) is an actor who played nine different characters in all three primary shows of the Law & Order franchise.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Law & Order
- The Working Stiff (1992) as Corcoran's Lawyer
- Self Defense (1992) as McDowell
- White Rabbit (1994) as Wick
- Corruption (1996) as Commissioner De Maio
- Turnaround (1997) as Larry Fuchs
- Turnstile Justice (2000) as Barry Deen
- All in the Family (2004) as Paul Chagals
Law & Order: CI
Law & Order: SVU
- Strain (2005) as Henry the Super
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.