|←||L&O, Episode 20.04||→|
|Production number: 20004|
First aired: 16 October 2009
| Written By|
Ed Zuckerman & Luke Schelhaas
Lupo and Bernard investigate the murder of the adopted mother of a boy with special needs, and find that she and her husband had adopted nine other children. Further investigation reveals that this couple also had a plan to turn their lives into a reality-TV show.
- Jeremy Sisto as Detective Cyrus Lupo
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Kevin Bernard
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Linus Roache as Executive ADA Michael Cutter
- Alana De La Garza as ADA Connie Rubirosa
- Sam Waterston as DA Jack McCoy
- Jim Gaffigan as Larry Johnson
- Marin Hinkle as Attorney Novelle
- Nina Lisandrello as Belinda Alvarez
- Geneva Carr as Larry's Accountant
- Michael Showalter as Artie Kramer
- Cole Escola as Tim Johnson
- Dorothy Lyman as Judge Dorothy Carr
- Phillip Bramwell as Steve Johnson
- Zoe Winters as Suzanne
- Theresa McCarthy as Carla Johnson
- Erica Fae as Joy Johnson
- Jonathan Epstein as Judge Patrick Devon
- Hunter Gallagher as D.J. Lovell
- Tara Greenway as Mandy Lovell
- Mark Gerarrd as Brad Lovell
- Izzy Hanson-Johnston as Amy Johnson
- Patrick Edgar as Camera Operator
- Sean-Michael Bowles as P.A.
- Baron Vaughn as Assistant M.E.
- Robert Harrington as Bailiff
- Livia Scott as Foreperson
- Bill Geary as Officer
- Nino Carta as Pedestrian (uncredited)
- (Rubirosa is being followed by a camera crew)
- Michael Cutter: You having fun?
- Connie Rubirosa: I am gonna kill you and then I’m gonna kill McCoy.
- Michael Cutter: On camera?
- Connie Rubirosa: I don’t…I don’t care! I’d be better off in prison! Where are you?
- Michael Cutter: Uh, I’m in the courthouse. (watches her across the street) You almost here?
- Connie Rubirosa: Yeah. Uh-huh. (angry) Except first I have to tell my friend the CAMERA what’s going on!
- Michael Cutter: What are you gonna say?
- Connie Rubirosa: (exasperated sigh) Don’t worry, just the party line.
Background information & notes
- This episode was obviously inspired in part by the turmoil on the reality TV series Jon & Kate Plus 8.
| Previous episode:|
| "Reality Bites"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|