|←||SVU, Episode 15.22||→|
|Production number: 15022|
First aired: 7 May 2014
| Written By|
Kevin Fox & Robert Brooks Cohen
A child is caught in the middle of a famous couple's nasty divorce.
Benson and Murphy question renowned television producer Frank Maddox when he's accused of molesting his 8-year-old daughter Chelsea. Maddox's estranged wife, actress Catherine Summers, wants justice for her daughter but refuses to cooperate, leading the cops to suspect the accusation was a ploy to win the public's favor. With Catherine's young sister Rose engaged to Maddox, and accusations flying back and forth in the media, Benson strives to help a child by discovering the truth.
- Mariska Hargitay as Sergeant Olivia Benson
- Danny Pino as Detective Nick Amaro
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Aida Turturro as Judge Felicia Catano
- Jeffrey Tambor as Attorney Lester Cohen
- Donal Logue as Lieutenant Declan Murphy
- Bradley Whitford as Frank Maddox
- Samantha Mathis as Catherine Summers
- Celia Keenan-Bolger as Mavis Summers
- Emma Bell as Rose Summers
- Godfrey as Adam Church
- Clare Foley as Chelsea Maddox
- Julyana Soelistyo as Dohna
- Keidrich Sellati as Daniel Maddox
- Ann Curry as Herself
- Geraldo Rivera as Himself
- Gonzalo Vargas as Fontana
- Nicole Sudhaus as Brie
- Jacob Wallach as P.A.
- Elizabeth Ward Land as Juliet
- Danielle Guldin as Female Detective
- Francis Dumaurier as Translator
- Pablo Gonzalez as Pimp
- Hettie Barnhill as Jury Foreperson
- Scott Eliasoph as Courtroom Gallery (uncredited)
- Lester Cohen: [about Frank Maddox] We are here as a courtesy, alright? He is late for a story meeting.
- Declan Murphy: Oh, absolutely, we understand the importance of the world of fictional characters.
- Rollins: By the way: Frank is afraid of spiders.
- Declan Murphy: Someone afraid of needles, if they are a heroin addict, they'll find a vein.
- Mavis Summers: That's Frank's M.O. He always gets what he wants because everything is for sale.
- Olivia: Always? What do you mean, "always"?
- Mavis Summers: It doesn't matter. He's got talent, connections, success. People bend the rules when it comes to Frank. They always have. [to Catherine] You never should have put Chelsea through this.
- Catherine Summers: So this is my fault? What about what I've been through?
- Mavis Summers: You married him. He made you a star. You actually believe that people -can think that you didn't know what kind of man he is?
- Olivia: [about Frank Maddox] If he is a pedophile, at least he's out of their lives.
- Amaro: And if he's telling the truth, Chelsea gets to grow up with a full-blown narcissist who convinced her to lie.
- Olivia Benson: Either way God help that child.
Background information and Notes
Episode scene cards
| Previous episode:|
| "Reasonable Doubt"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|