Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||L&O: "God Bless the Child"|
|Last Appearance||TBJ: "Vigilante"|
- This character should not be confused with Rebecca Stein.
- Denied the defense's motion to dismiss the testimony of Barry Talbott about a phone call he made from a public phone to her on the grounds of attorney/client privilege.
- Reigns defense counsel in when she attempts to introduce Talbott's alleged but not proven criminal activities before the judge can sustain Executive ADA Stone's objection to the line of questioning.
- Strikes Sid Fisher's outburst from the record.
- Reigns Stone in when he attempts to introduce Mason's prior instigations on television.
- Allows Stone to call Debby Courio as a rebuttal witness about Mason's character after Mason says he would never knowingly put anyone in danger.
- Allows bail to continue until sentencing.
- Pronounced a sentence of 30-to-life for Kershaw after his conviction.
- Law & Order (7 seasons, 8 episodes):
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1 season, 1 episode):
- Law & Order: Trial by Jury (1 episode):