Rikers Island is the name of a correctional facility run by the City of New York. It is used to detain those awaiting trial, as well as for convicted criminals to serve their sentence.
- Victor Spicer (SVU: "Payback")
- Russell Ramsay (SVU: "Taken")
- Cheryl Avery (SVU: "Fallacy")
- Kazi Hasni (CI: "World's Fair")
- Kathleen Stabler (SVU: "Swing")
- Russell Williams (SVU: "Wrath")
- Walter Inman (SVU: "Manipulated")
- Ashlee Walker (SVU: "Selfish")
- William Lewis (SVU: "Psycho/Therapist" & "Beast's Obsession")
- Carlos Hernandez (SVU: "Beast's Obsession")
- In the Law & Order franchise, convicts are often sent to Rikers Island for sex crimes and homicides. In many episodes, the detectives visit Rikers to question inmates, although the actual scenes are taped on a set, as well as in the now-closed "Queen's House" jail.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.