|←||CI, Episode 2.09||→|
|Production number: E3216|
First aired: 1 December 2002
| Written By|
Detectives Goren and Eames discover that the underpinning of the contract murder of a woman about to leave her husband was not his infidelity, but a secret agreement made with her mother-in-law.
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren
- Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames
- Jamey Sheridan as Captain James Deakins
- Courtney B. Vance as A.D.A. Ron Carver
- Linda Lavin as Ursula Sussman
- Ned Eisenberg as Danny Sussman
- Peter Appel as Louis Bernoff
- KaDee Strickland as Sandi Tortomassi
- Patricia Dunnock as Kelly Sussman
- Amanda Naughton as Anna Gerrigan
- Isa Thomas as Mrs. Gerrigan
- Nikki E. Walker as Yolanda Starr Corbin
- Tim Ehrlich as Jordan Sussman
- Miryam Coppersmith as Sharon Sussman
- Margot Steinberg as Sylvia Felder
- Danny Rutigliano as Detective Jacobs
- Gerry Goodstein as Roth
- Alex Emanuel as Calos
- Bernadette Penotti as Colette
- Ray Iannicelli as Podell
- Philip Levy as Myerson
- Max Casella as Nicky
- Michael Elian as CSU Technician
- Tammy Jo Ford as Isabel (uncredited)
- Eames: Murderer, arsonist. Jack of all trades.
- Goren: Yeah. Master of none.
Background information and notes
- The title of this episode, "Shandeh", is a Yiddish word that means shame or disgrace.
- This is actor Ned Eisenberg's (Danny Sussman) first appearance in an episode from Criminal Intent. Eisenberg returns in the sixth season episode "30" as Artie Ableson. He is also known for playing two different Defense Attorneys in Law & Order (James Granick), and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (Roger Kressler).
Episode scene cards
Stan's Show Supplies
Pearl's Strip Club
Nashot Chayl Center
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|