|←||L&O, Episode 13.22||→|
|Production number: E3324|
First aired: 14 May 2003
| Written By|
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Elisabeth Röhm as A.D.A. Serena Southerlyn
- Fred Dalton Thompson as D.A. Arthur Branch
- Carolyn McCormick as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet
- Howard W. Overshown as Defense Attorney Kyle Rowen
- Helmar Augustus Cooper as Judge Lawrence McNeil
- Lynn Cohen as Judge Elizabeth Mizener
- John Cariani as CSU Julian Beck
- Andrea Navedo as Detective Ana Cordova
- Joe Gonzalez as Sergeant Martinez
- Ty Burrell as Herman Capshaw
- Lisa Emery as Meg Lafferty
- Hope Chernov as Defense Attorney Maggie Parkman
- Sebastian Stan as Justin Lafferty / Justin Capshaw
- Trisha LaFache as Jennie Lafferty
- Socorro Santiago as Anna Rodriguez
- Dan Snook as Tom Lane
- Lawrence Kopp as Dr. Harlan Diamond
- Gloria Biegler as Linda Sanders
- Michael Quinlan as William Sanders
- Connie Nelson as Marcia Healey
- Tyrees Allen as Deputy Stanley
- Tim Ahern as Borough Commander Clarke
- Nelson Lee as Roy Leung
- Marcella Lowery as Lois Barker
- Michael Barry Greer as Alan Geffin
- Edwin Sean Patterson as Bob Webb
- Laurie Gamache as Regina Loggerman
- Laura Marie Duncan as Tracy Underwood
- Ben Wang as Danny Chin
- Joanna Lu as Grace Chin
- Tom Bloom as Super
- William H. Burns as Sergeant #2
- Laura Michelle Smith as Amy Lane
- Liz Larsen as CSU Technician Johnson
- Welly Yang as Wesley Frost
- Kirsten Sans as CSU Technician
- Marisa Vural as Witness #1
- Jo Yang as Witness #2
- John Knox as Sheriff Bell
- Dominic Marcus as Policeman #1
- Derek Argobright as Policeman #2
- Felice Yeh as Detective #1
- Tim Miller as Court Clerk
- Veronica Blackwell as Foreperson
- Rose Pasquale as CSU (uncredited)
- Melissa Rocco as Hayley Sanders (uncredited)
|“||Ten years. I used to sweat when Bobby went off to summer camp for six weeks.||”|
–Arthur Branch, on Justin Lafferty's kidnapping
- Ed Green: (reading a note from the sniper) "Me four, police zero."
- Lennie Briscoe: At least he knows how to count.
- Ed Green: 8 million people and one lunatic. How come I don't like those odds?
- Lennie Briscoe: Good thing the house always wins.
- Anita Van Buren: No witnesses?
- Ed Green: Plenty of people see the victim go down, nobody sees the shooter.
- Ed Green: Six inches to the right, and she'd still be here.
- Lennie Briscoe: Six inches to the right, and Lincoln would have seen the end of the play.
- Ed Green: Can we come in?
- Herman Capshaw: Today’s not a good time for me.
- Lennie Briscoe: Oh? When is a good time? We’ll come back.
- Herman Capshaw: We can catch up for a coffee that would work for me.
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
Nom Wah Tea Parlor
Spelling & Geilman
Seneca Creek Stables
Seneca Creek Stables
| Previous episode:|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|