|←||SVU, Episode 10.10||→|
|Production number: 10010|
First aired: 9 December 2008
| Written By|
Summary[edit | edit source]
The SVU precinct tries to make a case against an accused serial rapist who drugs his victims so that they have no recollection of the incidents.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Lutz demands the video be turned off while Greylek asks him if he finds it too arousing. He tries to deny this while the ADA continues to badger him with questions and his methods against the women before he finally stands and expressed his frustration at her. This proves to be a mistake as the ADA has confirmed that he found it arousing because of his erection. The jury also notices this while Lutz tries to regain composure.
Benson is upset when a mistrial issued and Laurel slaps her. Benson does further investigation and finds out Lutz was engaged prior to this case.
That night, Benson follows Lutz and tells him that he won't be free for long before leaving. She goes to a van where Morales is and they see Lutz make a call.
In Greylek's office, Lutz's lawyer criticizes Benson for her actions while Greylek casts it aside. They then make Lutz's former fiance come in and she tells them of how he raped her on the night of their engagement. The other women are brought in and Greylek has him agree to a plea of twenty five years, as he voices his contempt for the women and announces he was the best they will ever have. Disgusted by his act, the women ignore his screaming at them as he is detained and leave satisfied at knowing they will get justice.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main cast[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch (credit only)
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Michaela McManus as A.D.A. Kim Greylek
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang
- Tamara Tunie as Dr. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast[edit | edit source]
- John Cullum as Judge Barry Moredock
- Joel de la Fuente as TARU Lieutenant Ruben Morales
- Stephen Gregory as Dr. Kyle Beresford
- Elizabeth Flax as Nurse Carey Hutchins
Guest cast[edit | edit source]
- Michael Trucco as Eric Lutz
- Christy Pusz as Laurel Andrews
- Ryan Dunn as Riley Slade
- Sharon Washington as Dr. Crosthwaite
- Kelly Hu as Kelly Sun
- Christine Ebersole as Hilary Regnier
- Asa Somers as Colin Andrews
- Christina Hogue as Shannon Browning
- Autumn Ready Potter as Denise
- Gregory Gunter as Sam
- Molly Pope as Mother
- Skylar Gaertner as Anthony
- Anna Koonin as Victim #4
- Rick Johnson as Clerk
- Sydney Harris as Massage Therapist
References[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Olivia Benson: You can’t tell me that there’s no connection between porn and rape.
- Odafin Tutuola: Whoa, whoa, whoa, look – I`ve enjoyed adult entertainment a time or two and I have never forced a woman.
- Olivia Benson: So after what we see all day, you go home and watch women being degraded to get off?
- Odafin Tutuola: All women don’t feel the same way you do about porn. My girl digs it. Plus you've got women running multi-million dollar porn production companies.
- Elliot Stabler: Women making porn? That’s like the whore on the corner working her way up to pimp. Doesn’t make it right.
- Odafin Tutuola: Lighten up choir boy. You don’t have to be a perv to like porn.
- Olivia Benson: Oh yeah? Then how come people don’t put V for Vagina next to Vertigo on their bookshelves?
- Odafin Tutuola: 'Cause they’re afraid of being judged by prudes like you.
|“||I don't get it. You're handsome, well educated. You have a good job, money. Why did you get into porn? Not good in the sack?||”|
- Eric Lutz: No, turn it off
- Kim Greylek: You're getting too turned on?
- Eric Lutz: I didn't say that.
- Kim Greylek: You like it don't you, Mr. Lutz? The feel of a woman struggling beneath you. The sobbing, the slapping, the fight they put up.
- Eric Lutz: I said turn it off!
- Kim Greylek: Are you sure? Because that's not an objection you're raising.
Background information and notes[edit | edit source]
- This episode appears to based on the headlines of the Andrew Luster case.
Episode scene cards[edit | edit source]
Pakidala Courier Agency
Trial Part 67
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit