|Affiliation||New York Supreme Court|
|First Appearance||SVU: "Limitations"|
|Last Appearance||L&O: "Strike"|
Susan Valdera is a Judge in based in Manhattan.
- People vs. Ted Sanderson (1998)
- Sentenced the defendant to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
- Recommended a full pardon from the Governor for the defendant nine years later after DNA testing proved his innocence.
- Held the defendant in contempt when she refuses to comply with a material witness order and name her rapist.
- Released the defendant on his own recognizance until his arraignment for gun possession.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.