|"Swept Away - |
A Very Special Episode"
|←||L&O, Episode 11.15||→|
|Production number: E1319|
First aired: 28 February 2001
| Written By|
William M. Finkelstein
The detectives investigate the death of one of the cast members of a reality TV show.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Dianne Wiest as Interim D.A. Nora Lewin
- Tom O'Rourke as Defense Attorney Peter Behrens
- Welker White as Defense Attorney Aaronson
- Lauren Klein as Judge Carla Solomon
- Nancy Ticotin as Detective Reina Perez
- Adam Trese as Byron Stark
- Maureen Mueller as Melanie Kaufman
- Matthew Arkin as Corey Kaufman
- Zachary Knighton as Paul Wyler
- Stephanie Sanditz as Amber
- Charlie Day as Jeremy
- Mark Zimmerman as Gavin's Lawyer
- Matthew Saldivar as Gavin
- Kris Carr as Clair
- Sheffield Chastain as Malcolm Cardorette
- Ariel Kiley as Erin
- Michaela Conlin as Rocky
- Temai Myambo as Trent
- André Vippolis as Aaron
- Tom Lee as Production Manager
- Ron McClary as Billie Mack
- Robert Harriell as Mark Lawford / Wesley Tatum
- Christian Borle as Tanto
- Claire Alpern as Secretary
- Brian McQuillan as Len
- Leonard L. Thomas as CSU Technician
- Daniel Kaufman as Uniform Policeman
- Mr. Kaufman: You can't arrest us, we have a show to finish.
- Lennie Briscoe: Consider yourself cancelled.
|“||How long are you gonna stick with that story, Gavin? 'Cause I'm just trying to plan my day here.||”|
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
"A Losing Season"
|"Swept Away - A Very Special Episode"
Law & Order