|"Swimming With The Sharks"|
|←||SVU, Episode 21.15||→|
|Production number: 21015|
First aired: 20 February 2020
| Teleplay By|
Lisa Takeuchi Cullen
Lisa Takeuchi Cullen, Warren Leight & Julie Martin
The female CEO of a popular wellness company says she was raped, but her business partner claims the accusation is part of an embezzlement cover-up.
- Mariska Hargitay as Captain Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Sergeant Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as A.D.A. Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Jamie Gray Hyder as Detective Katriona Tamin
- Zuleikha Robinson as Bureau Chief Vanessa Hadid
- Mouzam Makkar as Defense Attorney Dara Miglani
- Jeffrey Schecter as Defense Attorney Art Blumfeld
- Paige Barr as Defense Attorney Lisa Turner
- Michael Tow as Defense Attorney Josh Wang
- Marissa Matrone as Judge Maria Ana DeFeceo
- Radha Mitchell as Luna Prasada
- Samantha Mathis as Melanie Franks
- Stark Sands as Bobby Feist
- Ayumi Patterson as Sequoia Rees
- Eshan Bay as Vinay Gupata
- Kim Wuan as Tisa Chee
- Phoebe Mar as Female Fan
- Meredith Swanson as Fan #1
- Aaron Ronnie Almani as Paparazzo #1
- Caitlin Sing as Paparazzo #2
Background Information and Notes
| Previous episode:|
"I Deserve Some Loving Too"
| "Swimming With The Sharks"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|
"Eternal Relief From Pain"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.