Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|"To the Boy in the Blue Knit Cap"|
|←||CI, Episode 10.08|
|Production number: 10008|
First aired: 26 June 2011
| Written By|
Julie Martin & Chris Brancato
Jean de Segonzac
Goren and Eames investigate the murders of two staffers at a Web company involved in a heated lawsuit. Their investigation leads to a site that connects strangers who've had brief romantic encounters.
- Natalie Gold as Danielle Magee
- Pawel Szajda as PJ Edwards
- Manish Dayal as Samir Doss
- Thad Luckinbill as Parker Gaffney / Thomas Gaffney
- Isiah Whitlock Jr. as Crime Scene Detective
- Richard Bekins as Mr. Gaffney
- Tovah Feldshuh as Defense Attorney Danielle Melnick
- James Van Der Beek as Rex Tamlyn
- Kellyn Lindsey as Hildy Whitmore
- Brandon Jacobs as Bouncer
- Billy Wirth as Billy Gray
- Lindsay Davis as Rex's Girl
- Cain and Abel
- Kizmate, a dating social network, which is a play on the word "kismet"
- Dr. Paula Gyson: When you malfunction, I'm trying to find out what happens and when. Yes, I'm evaluating you, but I'm also trying to help you. Right now, I think the job is vital to you. The job gives you structure, sense of purpose. But you're convinced that it's the only thing that defines you. You think, without the puzzle, you don't matter. It's a lie, but it's the only one you've chosen to believe. Consider this. If everyone lies, by definition, that has to include you. And if that's true, there's no way you can trust your own judgment. Not when you put the job before the man. There's so much more to you than that.
Background information and Notes
- Dr. Gyson solves the riddle that Goren told her in their first therapy session from the episode "The Consoler".
- A flashback montage of Goren is shown during his therapy session.
|"To the Boy in the Blue Knit Cap"
Law & Order: Criminal Intent