|←||L&O, Episode 10.16||→|
|Production number: E1118|
First aired: 1 March 2000
| Teleplay By|
René Balcer & Barry Schindel
A young stockbroker is shot and killed in his office and the ensuing investigation involves a stock scheme and mob connections.
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Ed Green
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Lieutenant Anita Van Buren
- Sam Waterston as Executive A.D.A. Jack McCoy
- Angie Harmon as A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
- Steven Hill as D.A. Adam Schiff
- Mary Kay Adams as Nancy Alvarez
- Larry Clarke as Detective Morris LaMotte
- Vincent Curatola as Joey Dantoni, Sr.
- Frankie Dellarosa as Joey Dantoni, Jr.
- Barbara Garrick as Mrs. Sims
- Michael Gross as Carl Braddock
- Donna Hanover as Judge Deborah Burke
- Joe Holt as Richard Hardwick
- Jean LeClerc as Dr. Martin Alvarez
- Daniel Mastrogiorgio as Bruce Valentine
- Bill Moor as Richard Patton
- Christopher Orr as Randy Kush
- Doug Stender as Judge Joseph Flint
- Evan Thompson as Arthur Forester
- Samuel E. Wright as Morris Stokely
- Catherine Zambri as Ayanna Mercer
- Wayne Maugans as Mortgage Counselor
- Joan Rosenfels as Claims Adjuster
- Jack Hallett as Investment Scam Victim
- Buzz Roddy as Jury Foreperson
- Kelly DeMartino as Photo Assistant
- Subhash Mandal as Forensics Computer Technician
- Brian Connors as Attorney / Cop (uncredited)
- Andre Da Silva as Sean Alvarez
- Michael Anderson as Court Representative
Background information and notes
Episode scene cards
Forester & Associates
Ellis Insurance, Inc.
| Previous episode:|
"Fools For Love"
| "Trade This"|
Law & Order
| Next episode:|
"Black, White and Blue"