|←||SVU, Episode 14.21||→|
|Production number: 14021|
First aired: 1 May 2013
| Written By|
Gwendolyn M. Parker & John P. Roche
The investigation of a gang rape at a concert takes an unexpected twist.
A suburban teen is brutally assaulted when a concert turns into a mob scene. Friends and eyewitnesses give mixed accounts of the event, and Detective Amaro finds himself trying to save the reputation of the prime suspect, a fellow military veteran whose fractured memory could hold the answer to why the girl was targeted.
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Danny Pino as Detective Nick Amaro
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Richard Belzer as Sergeant John Munch
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen (credit only)
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Jeffrey Tambor as Defense Attorney Lester Cohen
- Socorro Santiago as Judge P. Ortiz
- Jolly Abraham as Dr. Patel
- Eion Bailey as Frank Patterson
- Lola Kirke as Gabby Shaw
- Alexandra Socha as Britt Yardley
- Andrew Halliday as Mr. Shaw
- Patrick Murney as Ralph Priatti
- Kam Dabrowski as Louis Priatti
- Robin Lord Taylor as Dylan Fuller
- Jeff O'Donnell as Jake Swenders
- Parker Pogue as Alec Peters
- Alex Dunbar as Tony Diaz
- David H. Holmes as Keith Loretti
- Adam Ross Ratcliffe as C.O. Dalton
- Rob Bryn as Wild Yak #1
- Martin Cartegna as Wild Yak #2
- Jose Aybar as Wild Yak #3
- Hunter Simpson as Wild Yak #4
- Susan Hoyt as Mrs. Yardley
- Amaro: [to Rollins about Frank Patterson] I don't know what he did or what he saw, but my gut... we don't have his whole story.
- Rollins: Oh, your gut. Good lord.
- Munch: Rollins, problem?
- Rollins: No, Sergeant.
- Barba: A New Canaan high school student still unconscious from a mob assault. Bloomberg's splenetic.
- Rollins: All right, so these guys... this gang of six. They had nothing to do with setting it up. They were just opportunists. I know this is hard to follow, Counselor.
- Barba: No, I get it. It's Benghazi.
- Gabby Shaw: I thought they were my friends. I trusted them.
- Olivia: Well, if it makes a difference, a man who doesn't even know you went through a lot of trouble to help you.
- Rollins: Hey, Nick. Nick, hold up. Hey, Frank came through. You were right about him from the get and I owe you an apology.
- Amaro: No. No, you don't. The only reason I caught it... Maria. In hindsight when she came home from Iraq, she was textbook PTSD, and I didn't see it. I took it personally. Think it cost me my marriage.
- Rollins: Have you told her that?
- Amaro: Well, it's a little late. I don't think she wants to hear it.
- Rollins: Maybe the first step is stop beating yourself up.
Background information and Notes
Episode background info.
Episode scene cards
Manhattan Mini Storage
Al Dente Pizzeria
Oenoke Yacht Club
| Previous episode:|
| "Traumatic Wound"|
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
| Next episode:|