|←||CI, Episode 10.05||→|
|Production number: 10005|
First aired: 5 June 2011
| Written By|
A wine importer's death on the heels of an exclusive wine tasting is investigated. The detectives focus on the workings of a high-end auction house, while the man's wife and a grifter couple also become suspects.
- Scott Evans as Shane Berlin
- Munson Hicks as Ev Dilahunt
- Bryan Batt as Hutton Mays
- Michael Cumpsty as Bing Cullman / Arnold Binder (victim)
- Juan Luis Acevedo as Loy
- Kay Copeland as Emily
- Jolly Abraham as Miss Balin
- Traci Godfrey as Detective Agnes Farley
- Andrea Roth as Avery Cullman
- Adrian Pasdar as Mason Kent
- Arnie Burton as Ernst Fassbinder
- Hudson Cooper as Detective Jefferies
- Irene Glezos as Avery Cullman's Lawyer
Background information and notes
- A flashback of Robert Goren talking to his brother Frank Goren and Frank mistaking Eames for his romantic partner from the episode "Brother's Keeper" is shown during Goren's therapy session.
Episode scene cards
Chelsea Wine Tasting Room
"The Last Street in Manhattan"
Law & Order: Criminal Intent