|←||SVU, Episode 8.07||→|
|Production number: 08007|
First aired: 14 November 2006
| Written By|
Plot[edit | edit source]
Stabler and Beck investigate the murder of a teenage girl with a paw-print on her lower back and soon discovers that she is one of three girls who were raped and murdered. It is soon discovered that the third victim, Chantal, was a prostitute working for a man named Victor. As the case gets more intense, Beck becomes emotionally involved in the case. Victor is captured, but he escapes from prison and kidnaps a girl who could send him away for a long time. Stabler and Beck track him down and Beck is forced to kill Victor in self-defense, but they are able to save the victim.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main cast[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler
- Mariska Hargitay as Detective Olivia Benson
- Richard Belzer as Detective John Munch
- Diane Neal as A.D.A. Casey Novak
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang (credit only)
- Tamara Tunie as M.E. Melinda Warner
- Dann Florek as Captain Donald Cragen
Recurring cast[edit | edit source]
- Connie Nielsen as Detective Dani Beck
- Joe Grifasi as Defense Attorney Hashi Horowitz
- Charlayne Woodard as Sister Peg
- David Lipman as Judge Arthur Cohen
- Laura Kai Chen as Dr. Sanada
Guest cast[edit | edit source]
- Michael K. Williams as John Victor Bodine
- Charlie Ray as Belinda Holt
- Victor Slezak as Blake Peters
- JoAnna Rhinehart as Venice Jones
- Lynda Gravatt as Mrs. Mason
- Julito McCullum as Jason Young
- Luther Creek as Miguel Alvarez
- Khemali Murray as Rhonda Vanner
- Constance Wu as Candy
- Gary Cowling as Caseworker Hecht
- Sanjiv Jhaveri as Mr. Singh
- Jabari Gray as Thomas
- Ken Forman as Corrections Officer
- Chloe Whiteford as Mrs. Peters
- Michael Drayer as Shawn
- Sahra Mellesse as Girl
- Dylan Snyder as Steve
- Jake Levy as Jonas
- Lawrence Winslow as Court Clerk
- Alessandra Ramos as Luz Pacheco
- Aja Maria Johnson as Angela
- Melody Nieves as Mary
- Marcus Fitzgerald as Marcus
References[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Jason Young: He said he'd give me an iPod.
- Dani Beck: You threw away your future for an iPod?
- Elliot Stabler: You can't get over-involved in this stuff. Every one of these cases will break your heart.
- Dani Beck: Really?
- Elliot Stabler: Yeah.
- Stabler: Let's have a look, see if your guy is as good as you say he is.
- Beck: Take my word for it.
- Stabler: I'll show you mine.
- Beck: It wouldn't be a fair trade.
- Thomas: Mr. Peters? Here? This late? You gotta be kidding. Partners are all outta here by happy hour.
- Munch: Well, you got any idea where he might be?
- Thomas: He doesn't share his social calender with first year associates.
- Fin: Come on, man. Help a brotha out. My Captain's gonna put me on permanent midnights if I don't find him.
- Thomas: And if I don't get this distribution exactly right, my ass will be on the street. Sorry, brotha.
- Munch: Guess the only color he cares about is green.
Background information and notes[edit | edit source]
- Marcus Fitzgerald, Diane Neal's real-life husband (until they divorced in 2014), makes a small appearance as "Marcus", an ADA with Homicide. In Season 7's final episode, Marcus Fitzgerald was also Casey Novak's ex-fiancee, Charlie.
- Benson meets Dani Beck.
Episode scene cards[edit | edit source]
Broder House Group Home
Law Offices of
Residence of Venice Jones
Victor Bodine's Loft
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit