|←||SVU, Episode 19.06||→|
|Production number: 19006|
First aired: 8 November 2017
| Written By|
When a teenage girl is found dead, Rollins goes undercover at a rehab centre, where the girl was last seen alive. Meanwhile, Benson tries to overcome her doubts about Sheila.
The detectives arrived at the Curtis Home, who reveal Natalie was their 15-year-old daughter who is in rehab for a drug habit.
At the morgue, Mr. and Mrs. Curtis reveal that Natalie got hooked after a leg injury and the prescription drugs. They mourn their daughter and advise Benson to treasure her son after they learn she had one. Natalie's body is shown and her parents break down at seeing her.
Fin and Carisi go to the rehab that Natalie was staying in and talk with the administrator who is not too surprised to learn that Natalie died. Social worker Rosemary Taylor is also not helpful despite being sad about Natalie dying.
Much later Rollins gets a notification that reveals did Natalie was three months pregnant and the DNA matches the rape kit.
- Mariska Hargitay as Lieutenant Olivia Benson
- Kelli Giddish as Detective Amanda Rollins
- Ice-T as Detective Odafin Tutuola
- Peter Scanavino as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr.
- Raúl Esparza as A.D.A. Rafael Barba
- Kathryn Kates as Judge Marlene Simons
- Brooke Shields as Sheila Porter
- Ryan Buggle as Noah Porter-Benson
- Annie Corley as Rosemary Taylor
- Gus Birney as Kristi Martin
- Christiane Noll as Sarah Curtis
- Robert Eli as Glen Curtis
- Peter Scolari as Dr. Dennis Barklay
- Noah Gaynor as Anthony Parker
- Logan Rose Nelms as Isa Danby
- Jason Cadieux as Brett Erickson
- Antino Crowley-Kamenwati as Andre "Hackapulco" Johnson
- Angela Oh as Defense Attorney Katherine Lee
- Joshua Pagan as Tom Higgins
- Anthony Cason as Henry Gold
- Ella Cardelfe as Debbie
- Anna Dale Robinson as Blanche
- Khadija Griffith as Martha
- Charles Techman as Owen
- Danny Schoch as Male Nurse
- Liv Kirby as Natalie Curtis (uncredited)
- Fin: [as he describes the Lux treatment facility] The place looked like if you got dirt on your shoes, they'd be right behind you with a broom.
- Barba: Sometimes on its way to "fair", the law misses "right."
- Olivia: They really are the perfect victims, aren't they? Girls struggling with emotional problems, mental illness, struggling with chemical addiction. Parents so desperate they'll pay anything to keep their babies alive.
- Hackapulco: Who's she?
- Olivia: I'm the bitch that's gonna smack your pretty face next time I hear you say "ho."
- Olivia: Rollins, do you think that I'm too quick to judge people?
- Rollins: Hey, when someone butts into your life like she did...
- Olivia: Well, turns out that she's not the witch that I wanted her to be.
Background Information and Notes
Episode scene cards
Altbrook Sober House
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit