|←||CI, Episode 6.11||→|
|Production number: 06012|
First aired: 2 January 2007
| Teleplay By|
Jacquelyn Reingold, Julie Martin & Warren Leight
- Chris Noth as Detective Mike Logan
- Julianne Nicholson as Detective Megan Wheeler
- Eric Bogosian as Captain Danny Ross
- Maulik Pancholy as Dani Hasni
- Jason Cerbone as Rudy Ventano
- Meera Simhan as Safia Hasni
- Leslie Hendrix as Dr. Elizabeth Rodgers
- Samrat Chakrabarti as Tariq Amir
- Mahira Kakkar as Meena Hasni
- Erick Avari as Kazi Hasni
- Joe Gonzalez as Detective Petey
- Anitha Gandhi as Dr. Patel
- Esther Chae as Ms. Kim
- Sarah Kozinn as Emily Williams
- Patti D'Arbanville as Cecilia Ventano
- David Kremenitzer as Benny
- Jared Burke as Billy
- Tony Lo Bianco as Joseph
- Daniel Dugan as Nate
- DeWanda Wise as Angela
- J. Salome Martinez as Carlos
- Romi Dias as Lolly
- Rubén Flores as Mexican Man #1
- Rebecca Merle as College Student (uncredited)
- Bill Sorice as Detective (uncredited)
- Junes B. Zahdi as Persian Waiter (uncredited)
- Megan Wheeler: What does your hooker intuition say?
- Mike Logan: Hooker intuition?
- Logan: You want to be a little careful here, Rudy because you've already lied to us once and you're not very good at it.
- Ross: Her family blames the Italian?
- Wheeler: When they admit he exists. They're in denial. They actually believe she's going to accept an arranged marriage.
- Ross: So we still don't know who killed Meena, but now we have two families locked in a tribal war.
Background information and notes
- The Immigration and Naturalization Service was said to have picked up Tariq Amir. This isn't possible, as INS was dissolved into several different agencies, such as ICE, when the Department of Homeland Security was formed in 2003. The episode takes place in 2007, four years after it ceased to exist.
| Previous episode:|
| "World's Fair"|
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
| Next episode:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.